Kids Camp 2021
June 7 - 18, 7:45 am - 5:00 pm
June 7-11 & June 14-18
SAME CAMP: TWO WEEKS TO CHOOSE FROM!
One-Week Session Rate $219 (Lunch provided by BattleCreek Church)
Completed K-5th Grade – BattleCreek Church is partnering with WinShape Camps for Communities to provide the next level summer camp experience where kids can have fun while growing in their faith. Kids Camp 2021 will run daily from 7:45 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Thursday and 7:45 am to noon on Friday for Family Fun Day.
- Bible Study & Skill Assistant (Small Group Leader) In this position, you would serve alongside the WinShape Bible study leaders as an extra set of hands during bible study and Skills. You will be consistently engaged with campers all day while having a whole lot of fun building important relationships. We ask you be present from 7AM-5PM.
- Lunch Crew In this position, you would be responsible for creating and delivering all lunches to staff and volunteers. You will also be responsible for organizing and delivering snacks to campers in the AM and PM snack break. We ask you be present from 9AM-1PM.
- Water/Recreation Crew In this position, you would be predominately behind the scenes by setting up and tearing down recreation for campers as well as reﬁlling water coolers to keep campers hydrated (occasional heavy lifting will occur). We ask you be present from 7AM-5PM.
- Check Point Crew In this position, you will be the ﬁrst person a parent sees when they have a question or if they forgot something. Check Point requires someone that is hospitable, calming, and loves serving in a small way. (Also include: Security Team, Check-in, Hospitality Team, and Information/Help Desk)
- Licensed Nurse In this position you would be providing medical care to campers as well as maintaining proper medical logs, and observing proper health and safety levels. We ask you be present from 7AM – 5PM.
Choose the session that best fits your summer schedule and enjoy camp created by the founder of Chick-Fil-A.
This ultimate day camp combines fun, faith and friendship into an action-packed week with a mix of indoor and outdoor moments along with physical activity and creative play. Grades are K-5th (completed during the 2020-2021 school year).
REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
If you are unable to pay for camp in total or need financial assistance, email us at [email protected] or visit with your campus Elementary Minister.